Mixture: New features!
by Neil Kinnish • 4 years ago • 33128 views
This QuickCast details new features and improvements that have just dropped in the latest release of Mixture.
- If you have recent projects and open Mixture it will now default to the recents page.
- We have added a QR code to the device page so as you can quickly get devices connected to the project.
- We have introduced "Published" which allows you to view, delete and download any published projects on Mixture.
- Numerous fixes and improvements have also been pushed in this release.
Dropping very very soon
- Currently only the owner of a published project can re-publish, you will be able to give access and add additional contributors.
- Add your own private and public boilerplates.